Thursday, January 05, 2006

Discoveries Abound

If you'll forgive me a slightly prosaic topic, but I have a story about my toothbrush I'd like to relate. I've owned this particular toothbrush for nigh on three months now and it wasn't until recently that I found out it was electric. This happened when I dropped it and it started buzzing. After I finally figured out how to turn it off, I was quite taken with the novelty, and needless to say, since then my teeth have been getting twice the brushing. In half the time!

5 comments:

  1. neonvirus.com says... hahahahaha!!! are you sure its a toothbrush?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, one of us couldn't keep his mind out of the gutter. I'm quite sure it's a toothbrush Dansen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahhahahah!!
    evan your soooooo funny!!!
    hahahhaah i cant stop laughing!
    kayo

    ReplyDelete
  4. neonvirus.com says... thanks for the apparently, because i ment more like ive seen electric toe brush cleaners and stuff in japan, would be funny if you had a toe brusher in your mouth ahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Electric toe cleaner? Seriously? Naw, I got this'n in the states.

    ReplyDelete