Monday, December 04, 2006

Obviously it has no connection to anything whatsoever

Normally I don't put shit into reading anything in dreams, honestly, but I had this dream the other night, right? I found myself out in a friends garden painting a picture. It was goin' alright. Painty, painty, painty. Looked pretty good to. I took the easel apart to adjust it, or maybe to see how it worked, I dunno, I mean it was a pretty cool design, kinda like a Czech Hedgehog. Thing is, when I was ready to set the easel back up again, it was very difficult, almost like a puzzle. What made it worse was my friend had this gigantic dog, named Nova, who kept running over and pushing me down and interfering with getting the easel back up so I could start painting again.
Armchair analysis anyone?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA
    thats the best dream ive heard in a long time, ohmgod!

    ReplyDelete